Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and it is vital that you have all the right elements in place to ensure your day is perfect. As a wedding magician in Scotland, mainly in Glasgow and Ayrshire, I spend a lot of my time entertaining at some of the top wedding venues. I understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life.
Here are 6 quick reasons why booking a magician for your wedding is the ideal entertainment for your big day:
- Keeps guests entertained: I will keep guests engaged and entertained during any downtime. Some people’s memories of weddings can be of the hanging around. During the quiet times I will make sure the wait time “vanishes” by keeping the guests entertained while you are preoccupied having your wedding photos taken,
- Creates lasting memories: The magic I perform isn’t about the tricks. I am all about the interaction and creating magic in the moment. Every performance is unique based on the people, what’s said, the environment and lots more. This means your guests will remember the performance for years to come as its nothing they will see again.
- Breaks the ice: I can help break the ice between guests who are meeting for the first time. The magic is super interactive and often I will see people lurking in background trying to watch. If I see this, I will invite them into the group and by the end of the performance the person will feel included in that group. This also means they have a great conversation starter while they try and work out how things work.
- Suitable for all ages: I will entertain guests of all ages, from children to grandparents. With an extensive repertoire I will make sure the magic and performance is tailored to suit the audience.
- Great photo opportunities: As magic is a visual artform the magic I perform can often provide great photo opportunities, giving guests something to remember the day by. I will work with the photographer on your big day to make sure they capture all the laughter and smiles your guests have while I perform.
- Customizable performances: As well as the magic I perform being bespoke to the audience, I offer various packages and performances that are tailored to suit your needs. I would consider booking a half day package as this will not only give your guests entertainment but give your big day the VIP treatment. Throughout the day I will be on hand to greet the bridal party and guests, announce the wedding breakfast, introduce speeches and announce any key moments (cutting the cake, first dance, bouquet tossing).
If you would like to find out more about the packages I offer then get in touch and I will be delighted discuss your big day and your requirements.